All you mothers out there would understand how important it is for us to take COMPLETE care of our young sweethearts.Their clothes, food, surroundings etc we make sure they get the best of everything. As any new mother would be, i was also skeptical about selecting a brand in toiletries for Zara. As many of my relatives and friends kept bombarding me with thoughts as to how fresh my baby would SMELL by using the most leading brand for babies in India without even understanding the hazards it would cause.
In a world where everything is available on the web i too decided to do some research for this and stumbled upon a very wellknown brand called " Mothercare" . They are one of the leading brands for infant and kids products in The United Kingdom, Available in india through online websites or shoppers stop outlets in any mall.
My take on their products :
I brought the entire range of toiletries from their store and i must say its all worth it. My girl has extremely sensitive skin and i have been using them on her since her birth and touch wood no reactions whatsoever.
Their entire range is Hypoallergenic, midwife and dermotogically tested and is kind to the tender skin. Smell is mild and will linger on to the baby for a while which is not a problem for me because it gives me the assurance that it has mild ingredients in it. No rashes or redness on the skin and it doesn't cause and itching or burning to my baby.
- Its midwife and dermatological tested and is mild on the tender supple skin
- Fragrance is mild and lingers on a little while
- No tears formula
- Oil is very light to use,gets absorbed easily into the skin and is removed with just one wash
- Body lotion is water based and blends well into the skin
- The soap lathers well and so does the body wash
- Availability can be an issue sometimes
- Price range is high when compared to other brands available in India
- Soap does burn the eye and caused irritation to my little one.